TSCM-BUG SWEEPS SERVICES
THE INVESTIGATIVE FIRM is a leader in providing Technical Surveillance Counter-Measures, Bug Sweeps & Counter Surveillance to detect and eradicate electronic eavesdropping devices or “Bugs”. We utilize state-or-the-art equipment and updated technology to perform bug sweeps that help identify various types of audio and video interception devices. We perform frequency spectrum analysis and other technical searches. These search techniques cover the entire usable frequency spectrum and can even find bugs that are inactive or turned off. Our technicians and bug sweeper are some of the most highly trained specialists in the world, most with former federal agency training and experience. We now also provide TSCM and Bug sweeping service in New York from our field office.
The correct TSCM tools and properly trained personnel can help with the following:
- TSCM Services & Bug Sweeps
- Corporate Counter-Espionage
- Residential & Domestic Issues
- Wiretap & Bug Detection
- Electronic Surveillance Detection
- Covert Video Device Detection
- Audio Recording or Transmitting Devices
- Vehicle Tracking Devices – GPS
- Listening Device Detection
- Hidden Camera Detection
TSCM / Bug Sweeps are usually conducted because of the following:
- Suspicion that your business and or personal conversations are being intercepted.
- Suspicion of the presence of a listening device.
- Unsolicited telephone repairman visits.
- Domestic or business problems.
- Information leaks.
- Evidence left behind by burglars/intruders.
- Noise on the telephone lines.
- Unexpected gifts
TSCM Equipment We Use:
- Frequency Spectrum Analyzer
- Telephone Line Analyzer*
- Wireless Camera/Video Receiver/Interceptor
- Field Strength Meter
- Ultra-Sensitive VLF/UHF/IR Probe
- GSM (Cell Phone), Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Detector
- Non-Linear Junction Detector/Evaluator (As Required)
- Network Protocol Analyzer
- Borescope & Other Physical Inspection Tools
- Multi-Meter & Outlet Tester
- IR/Thermal Imagery Equipment
- Black Light/UV Light Inspection Equipment
Note: We strongly recommend a combination of both scheduled and periodic TSCM/Debugging sweeps when company, or charter aircraft and personnel are travelling to and from potentially hostile regions or countries, for business, or government related travel.
Our Bug Detector Equipment:
Devices we have found:
Our Team in Action:
Are you being bugged?
Warning Signs of Covert Eavesdropping or Bugging
- Others know your confidential business or professional trade secrets.
- Secret meetings and bids seem to be less than secret.
- People seem to know your activities when they shouldn't.
- You have noticed strange sounds or volume changes on your phone lines.
- You have noticed static, popping, or scratching on your phone lines.
- You can hear sounds coming from your phone handset when it's hung up.
- Your phone often rings and nobody is there, or a very faint tone or high pitched squeal/beep is heard.
- Your AM/FM radio has suddenly develops strange interference.
- Your television has suddenly developed strange interference.
- You have been the victim of a burglary, but nothing was taken.
Contact US today for a FREE NO OBLIGATION confidential quote or request for proposal.
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK! CALL: (713) 322-0102
- Houston-Corporate (713) 322-0102
- Dallas Field Office (214) 971-8444
- Austin Field Office (800) 500-1011
- New York Field Office (212) 804-8000
Texas License# C10254 | Oklahoma License# 09PIO3624 | Kansas License# A5043 Designby Digital Obsession